If you have had prior consultations with another urologist, please obtain your medical records from this physician before your visit. From experience, it is far more reliable to actually pick up these records than to rely on mail delivery. They will need a signed release from you to obtain these records. If you have had any X-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, ultrasounds or biopsies pertaining to your urological problem, you should obtain these studies and the reports prior to your visit and bring them with you. If you have any questions or need assistance in obtaining outside files or records please call us. Be sure to bring your insurance card with you.
Dr. Armel has admitting privileges at the following Fairfield and New Haven County hospitals:
- Milford Hospital - Milford, CT
- Bridgeport Hospital - Bridgeport, CT
- St. Vincent's Hospital - Bridgeport, CT
- Yale-New Haven Hospital - New Haven, CT
- Hospital of Saint Raphael - New Haven, CT